- Save time and money: purchase from a reliable store specialized in parts for Carl Lewis treadmills and fitness equipment
- Next day shipping for most parts
- One-stop shop: you can find all you need for your gym or home use equipment
- Clear return policy: you can easily return for a change of size or article, if you buy the wrong part
- Best price guaranteed policy on most items (Carl Lewis running machine belts, decks)
- Quality brand new parts: buy recent manufacture and avoid old stocks
- Compliant to latest safety and environmental standards
- Five Star Customer Service: ask any question and we’ll reply within 24/48 hours
- Award winning international team: support from real people in Italian, French, Spanish, English, Portuguese, German, Polish!
- Technical support: contact us or visit our blog for installation instructions and Carl Lewis treadmill maintenance and repair information
- On-site maintenance and repair service for treadmill and other Carl Lewis fitness equipment
About Parts for Treadmill
Parts for Treadmill is a brand of Salesource Limited, an international company with sales offices and distributors in the United Kingdom, United States, Brazil, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland and Portugal.
From 2012, the company sells on-line spare parts for fitness equipment. We have very strong contacts within the manufacturing industry. Luca, the technical director of our company, has more than 10 years’ expertise in this industry. You will find some of our technical articles (how to repair a treadmill, how to fix fitness equipment, …) on our blog
We are strongly specialized in running belts and we avoid purchase of stock-price low quality products, which last less than a season. Keeping fresh stock is very important, because some products, such as running belts, deteriorate over time even if not used! We prefer quality parts, which will solve your problems and save your time.
We developed the most comprehensive shop in the industry, to help you find quickly the parts you need to fix your equipment. We don’t accept any compromise: we sell only parts compliant with safety and environmental standards.We manufacture made-to-order running belts and running decks. Manufacturing takes about 2/3 days for belts, and 10 days for decks. We also look for special parts if you are looking for any part, which is not available in our store.
We offer in many countries a local on-site maintenance and repair service, provided by skilled service engineers and e-mail support.
Most of the products sold are in stock in one of the two company warehouses in Europe and US and shipped next-day. Some parts aren’t kept in warehouse, due to low rotation. They are in stock from our reliable suppliers, which usually ship them within 7/10 days. Those items are clearly marked as LOW STOCK items. We even offer a Best Price Guaranteed policy, so that you can buy hassle-free. Compare our prices. We beat the competition, however, if you find a lower price for the same item contact us and we will match their price. Restrictions apply, see T&C.
Please contact our sales team for any other information.
Check our new guide!